Friendly stores all customer data in accordance with applicable laws such as the FADP (CH) and the GDPR (EU). Friendly does not rent or sell customer data.
Friendly processes and stores all customer data exclusively in Switzerland or in the EU with providers headquartered in the respective region. We do not store customer data in the clouds of tech corporations from the USA.
Friendly Automate is a service to engage contacts via email, SMS or other channels. Friendly Automate customers can evaluate their contacts’ reaction to the messages and visitors’ behavior on their website.
In doing so, Friendly Automate allows customers to collect and store personally identifiable information (“PII”), which may include contacts’ names, email addresses, phone numbers, job titles, company names and any other PII which our customers choose to request.
The type and amount of information collected about their contacts is determined by the customer. If the customer chooses to use Friendly Automate to collect and track information about their contacts, Friendly Automate will employ technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts.
Friendly Analytics is a service to track and understand the success and reach of a website.
All data stored by Friendly Analytics cannot be attributed to a specific person and is therefore not personally identifiable information (PII). We deliberately do not set cookies.
Friendly Analytics stores the following data:
- The anonymized IP address of the website visitor. The last two bytes are anonymized, therefore it is not considered personal data
- Date and time of the request
- Title of the page being viewed
- URL of the page being viewed
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (« Referrer »). For privacy reasons, we only process the domain without path and query string.
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in local user’s timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the user)
- Country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude of the website visitor (Geolocation)
- Main Language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- User Agent of the browser being used (User-Agent header). From the User-Agent, we detect the browser, operating system, device used (desktop, tablet, mobile, tv, cars, console, etc.), brand and model.
Users of Our Website
Data of Our Customers
We store your e-mail address, your name, your company and your address in order to send you invoices and to comply with our tax obligations.
We use services from third parties to run Friendly. Here you can find a list of our sub-processors.
Technical and Organisational Measures
We take organizational and technical measures (TOM) to ensure that data is stored securely and protected from unauthorized access. Here you can find our TOM.
Most recently updated: November 24, 2021