Friendly Analytics is a service to track and understand the success and reach of a website.
In doing so, Friendly Analytics processes and stores the following data. All of this data cannot be attributed to a specific individual and is therefore not personally identifiable information (PII). We deliberately do not set cookies.
- IP address (anonymized): The IP address of the website visitor. The last two bytes are anonymized, therefore it is not considered personal data.
- Date and time of the request
- Page Title: Title of the page being viewed
- Page URL: URL of the page being viewed
- Referrer URL (anonymized): URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page. For privacy reasons, we only process the domain without path and query string.
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in local user’s timezone
- Downloads: Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Outlinks: Links to an outside domain that were clicked
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the user)
- Location of the user: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (Geolocation)
- Main Language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- User Agent of the browser being used (User-Agent header). From the User-Agent, we detect the browser, operating system, device used (desktop, tablet, mobile, tv, cars, console, etc.), brand and model.
Friendly Automate stores all customer data in accordance with applicable laws such as GDPR, CCPA and PECR. Friendly does not rent or sell customer data.
Friendly processes and stores all customer data exclusively in Switzerland or Germany (EU). We use services from third parties to run Friendly. Here you can find a list of our sub-processors.
Most recently updated: April 05, 2021